Thread: Golf R Wolfsburg MY18

Default Golf R Wolfsburg MY18

Hi all,

Im new to the forum and looking forward to sharing stories. I am a proud new owner of a Golf R Wagon "Wolfsburg" which i picked up yesterday. Just curious if anyone knows if the Golf R's MY18 have digital radio. I can't seem to find anything on the net to say if the aussie version has em and the manual says it does. I only have two options on the info system and its either AM or FM.

extremely jealous... but you didn't say what colour it was ....surely it would have DGB.....enjoy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Timer For This Useful Post:

lyfguard (25-01-2018)

What about the input/source buttons, compared to the FM/AM option... Cycle through those to see if you can see DAB..

Quote Originally Posted by jnrdavo View Post
    What about the input/source buttons, compared to the FM/AM option... Cycle through those to see if you can see DAB..
    Hey jnrdavo,

Thanks for that. yeh i tried it but no luck. Popped into the dealer who went through a few things with me and confirmed that it doesn't have digital radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    extremely jealous... but you didn't say what colour it was ....surely it would have DGB.....enjoy
    Hey Old Timer,

Thanks for your input. I actually replied back to you a few days back but for some reason it went into the abyss. Still trying to get my head around this forum stuff. It turns out it doesn't have digital radio which is surprising however not a deal breaker. Regarding the colour - its blue. Hopefully I have attached a photo that won't also disappear into the abyss.Golf R .jpg

got the photo okay. but you were lousy... didn't even include the WHOLE Car nahhh just kidding...looks nice

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    got the photo okay. but you were lousy... didn't even include the WHOLE Car nahhh just kidding...looks nice