Thread: Unbelievable Photobucket Sh*t.

Default Unbelievable Photobucket Sh*t.

Hoyhoy.

Photobucket have decided to start charging big $$$'s ($399.00/year (which was free)) for their 3rd-party photo posting set-up.
    But the worst part is for chaps like myself that are small time (with usage of 6% of file available) have been doing a build of my Pog over years, which has taken a lot of time & $'s & folk's have been following,,, now most of my PAST pics have been deleted.
    I find this UNBELIEVABLE that they can do this with the PAST tense procedure.

I sent >
    To whom it may concern.
    There must some way to keep my PAST pictures on my forums.
    Eddy.

To whom it may concern.
    How on earth can this be, for a lot of years I've been posting pictures in a small way on a few forums, now all my work is gone.
    How can you take all that away now.
    Plus from what I can work out it's going to cost me $400.00 a year to keep the pictures that I have put up in the PAST.
    UNBELIEVABLE.
    Eddy Kerker.

The answer >
    Ash (Photobucket Support)

Jul 27, 2:21 PM MDT

Eddy,

We hear you and appreciate your feedback. We apologize for any disruption our updated Terms of Service may have caused. It is not our intention to upset our users. I understand you have already been to the site and viewed the latest changes in our Terms of Service, but just in case, here is our official statement.

At this time, the Plus 500 subscription is the only plan that allows linking and 3rd party hosting. Monthly payments are not available. We understand the cost and expense this requires and appreciate you as a customer. To upgrade your account, click here.

Please note, your photos are safe and can always be accessed and downloaded when you are logged into your account.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Thank you,
    Ash@Photobucket Support

Have a question about something else? Our help site is packed with articles to get the help you need quickly. Click this link to access our help site - http://support.photobucket.com/home.

Does anyone agree with me, that this has to be a case of FREUD.
    Hooroo. Eddy
    06 Shadow Blue POLO GTI

that is downright ridiculous.... they have YOUR pics...I consider you are the owner of these pics

Hoyhoy.

Ya can still download your pics, but not third-party post onto forums any more & in their wisdom they have taken most of the pics that have been posted in the past off the forums.
    Hooroo. Eddy
    06 Shadow Blue POLO GTI

it's all about the money.... Just host the pics here (it's free!)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jnrdavo For This Useful Post:

Eddy (03-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by jnrdavo View Post
    it's all about the money.... Just host the pics here (it's free!)
    Hoyhoy.

I'll be buggered, I just tried it, I always thought that I had to use something like photobucket & never tried anything different.
    I wish I was smarter & new this years ago.
    Big thanks Stu for waking me up.
    Hooroo. Eddy
    06 Shadow Blue POLO GTI

no problem at all mate... we're not going anywhere!