Recent Blogs Posts

1. Touareg 2009 V6 TDI stalling issue

Quote Originally Posted by nige085 View Post
    Hi Guys

I'm hoping someone can help with an issue I have with my 2009 Touareg V6 TDI.

The car starts easy when cold and runs beautiful but when it gets up to 90deg operating temp it cuts out and the engine stops. It doesn't matter if you are standing or driving the cars stops and shuts down the engine. If you try to restart the car it turns over but won't start. If you let it cool down for 20mins it restarts with no issues until it gets to 90 degs again and stops. There
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top Gear new presenters announced

Quote Originally Posted by jnrdavo View Post
    What do you guys and girls think?

Top Gear's full line-up of presenters revealed

I was a bit surprised when I saw the picture, then when I looked at the names, I might just watch an episode or two... I'm sure the format will be a bit different from the last successful one, so will be interesting to see what they do with it.

I never liked Clarkson but it won't be the same
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New mods on golf r

Hi everyone. I've just had an intake a downpipe, dsg tune and tune done on my mark 6 golf r. It's kicking out 191kw on the wheels. Just wanting to know roughly what are ur guys kicking out with similar mods and is 191 good with these mods I've had done. And also, what quarter mile time do u think it will do? Won't b able to get on the track for a couple of months. Last question.. How often do u guys use launch?
    Categories
    Uncategorized